Sunday, May 9, 2021

Toy Parade!

I bought the Toy Parade one piece in white :x
I saw it for a decent price on Yahoo Auctions. I actually thought that maybe my shopping service didn't actually bid on it at first because the price never changed! But they did bid on it. We were the only bidder. 

The toy parade one piece dress. It is the white colourway and has a big bow in the centre. It has short puff sleeves and a Peter-pan collar. There is lace along the bottom of the skirt.
I also bought these two hair accessories to go with it:
A stock image of a rectangle headdress with rabbit ears attached to it.A stock image of a pair of bear ears with a tag on them.


I thought I'd never buy this dress because the print is so ... childish, I guess. 

An image of the print from Toy Parade. Lots of toys including stuffed animals, blocks and balls are in the print. It comes in four colourways.
I never realized there's no blue in this print!

I also bought a new pair of gold Tea Party shoes as well from Angelic Pretty. 

Here is a potential coordinate I came up with:

A collage of different stock items. There is the bear ear headband and dress pictures from above. In addition there is a rectangular purse with a bow on it, a pair of wrist cuffs with bows and heart charms, a pair of tea party shoes in gold, a pair of striped knee high socks with a rocking horse and balloons on them. There are also two glittery pins, one of a stuffed bunny and another of a stuffed bear.


Today, I saw a lady with a big bubble wand standing on a big rock in a park releasing all these perfect bubbles. They were really beautiful in the sunlight. Rainbow colours. Makes me want to get Toy Fantasy!

***I haven't posted in a while because I was pretty sick the past few months but I am feeling better now. I tried to make a post about it but deleted it shortly after, sorry to anyone that read it. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the auction! Fingers crossed it all arrives without any unpleasant surprises, so that you can wear this as soon as it gets to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really nervous about how it will be when it arrives ^^; My fears range from secret damages to it being a replica D: It concerns me that no one else bid on it. That may be just because it's an OP, though. JSKs are really fun and versatile but OPs are a really good option for me because of my health issues! Maybe I should write a post about that some time...

      Delete

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...