Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Wishlist Update

 Today I am removing somethings from my wish list because I have gotten them!


Fantastic Carnival by Angelic Pretty! I wanted to get the pink colourway either JSK or OP, but it seems this is unlikely to ever happen because this colourway is really expensive. I saw the mint colourway come up for sale at a much more reasonable price a few times. Finally, I decided to get it because it came with the matching head bow too!

Milky-chan the Fawn Bag!! I saw it come up for sale on Mercari. I caved in and spent the crazy amount of money for it. I have no regrets! I'm so happy with it. It even came with the tags :o


I also ordered a pair of white rocking horse shoes from Taobao from the Bodyline manufacturer. 

I am going to also add some things too:

  • Mary's Sweet Sheep JSK by Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
  • Edward Muffler by Innocent World
  • Toy's Museum by Angelic Pretty


2 comments:

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...