Monday, October 14, 2019

Getting the Dress & Things I Missed Out On

I did the reservation for BTSSB Millefeuille JSK in Bright Green x Ivory! I have wanted this dress for such a long time, holy crap. I can't wait to get it and try it out. I also purchased the Princess Drop head dress in the same colourway. Wooo!
This is a dress with thin sleeves. It is green and it is tiered with ivory lace trim. It also has two corset lace things going down either side of the breast.
BTSSB Millefeuille JSK in Bright Green x Ivory


Now, let's look at some recent things I slept on and missed out on buying because I'm trying to be better with my money (the pain!).

It is a blue and white old school Angelic Pretty dress. It has a peter pan collar, two corset things going down the front on the breast, it is tiered with white lace trim and it also has an odd trimming of white lace across the chest.
Who are you?!
This amazing unknown old school Angelic Pretty dress which was listed for an amazing price. My thought process was that if it's still there when I get paid, then it was meant to be. But alas! It wasn't meant to be. *I cry* But now I can immortalize it here in this blog post! Do you know what the name of this dress is? Please tell me, I'd like to know!

Next is this Innocent World Old School Margaret Lace Blouse:
An ivory coloured blouse with lots of bows and detachable sleeves.
Innocent World Old School Margaret Lace Blouse
I love it. ARGGGH :'( same thing happened with this piece as the one above.

Well, I saved my money... and it went towards buying the Millefeuille JSK instead!

Something interesting, is the similarities between the Millefeuille JSK and that unknown AP JSK. They're both tiered and they also both have that corset lacing going down the front. Is there a name for that style of corset lacing? I am also wondering how ivory the Millefeuille JSK is. In the photos, it looks pretty off-white to me.

It's not a good photo but I'm kinda lazy, sorry.
Also here's my coordinate I'm wearing today. I've been wearing lolita A LOT more lately. Which is awesome!
Coordinate rundown:
OP: Bodyline, Dot OP (?)
Bolero: BTSSB, Baby Logo Bolero
Head bow: BTSSB, Cameron Head Bow
Socks: Angelic Pretty, Toy Parade OTKs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...