Thursday, December 12, 2019

Trying to be Creative Again



I've been quite busy, but hopefully things are slowing down now. I have finished all my applications! I hope they are all well received. 🙏


I am attempting to try and get back to being creative. I started a secondary Instagram a while ago but I haven't started to really focus on it until recently. I enjoy photography, but it is quite difficult having myself as the model. 😖 I also made a third Instagram account actually! The name is a joke/play on the name of my secondary account. Not sure what I will do with this new account yet. It's set to private for now.

I'm also trying to work on my book. Trying to write an epic is difficult ^^' Right now, I am just focusing on backstory/lore as well as formatting the story arc. Also drawing the characters. I would like to also do some background/landscape drawings as well. 

To be honest, its a real struggle to become creative again. I spent so much time focused on school that I didn't have much time for hobbies. 

I also finally bought the Yolanda Berry River JSK!
Yolanda berry river JSK. Yellow and green dress with strawberries! Looks eastern European inspired.
I would love to find the head scarf that goes with this. 
I am also thinking about selling or trading my Milky-Chan OP. I just don't really like the way it fits on me? Which is odd because I had it in black before and it looked totally fine. If I could trade it, I'd like to get the Ribbon JSK. However! Every time I look at the dress, I feel like I just don't want to part with it :/

1 comment:

  1. Getting back into being creative is hard. It requires a lot of discipline, if you don't have a lot of time available, but I every time I do manage to get myself into that creative swing, I find it to be immensely satisfying. So I hope that you manage to get into it too.

    ReplyDelete

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...