Monday, October 14, 2019

ComiCon

There is a small convention that happens in my city. I went there for a few hours, sadly I went later in the day and missed out on seeing the majority of cosplayers. A friend of mine shared some photos he took though, but it's not the same as in real life.

I did a bit of shopping and also met a larping group. That part was very cool. I wish I had the time to do an activity like larping. There isn't enough time in a day or even a week to do all the things I want to do!
Three sticker pages. One has blue and pink whales on it, the other has foxes and the third is a big single sticker has the catbus from Totoro in a glass bottle.
My tiny sticker haul. There were so many cute plushies, but I couldn't decide! The two stickers on the right are from 'the Littlest Gift Boutique'


I didn't take a photo of my coordinate, I wore Bambi Underbust JSK by Innocent World, a short sleeved peter pan collar ivory blouse by IW, my IW lotta necklace. I can't remember what the other things I wore were though .__.;
It is a beige jsk with a border at the bottom. There is a tree and grass framing the top and bottom of the border. There are forest critters such as deer and rabbits and mice in the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...