Sunday, January 6, 2019

Black? In MY Wardrobe?

I really want to make a wardrobe post. However, right now it seems too daunting to do. I thought maybe I would dress up the dress form that we have to show off my wardrobe. Of course it's even more work to do this... (what was I thinking??)

Anyway, I created one coordinate with a dress I've been thinking about parting ways with and then I decided to just create coordinates for all my black coloured items. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to get the hair piece to go along with the dress form so you will have to use your imagination.

Here is a relic of my old style! I really love lavender x black coordinates. This was also the first expensive dress I ever bought. It makes it hard to let it go. The main reason I want to sell this is because it's black and doesn't go along with the rest of my wardrobe.

JSK and bag: We're All Mad Here
Blouse: Alice and the Pirates
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline

My first Milky-Chan piece. <3 Again, my old style...  I really love this skirt, but I think I'd rather have it in pink (or sax from the other non polka dot version of this skirt). I can't see myself letting go of this until I am able to find the skirt (or even JSK) in my preferred colourway. The appliqué is just too awesome.

Blouse and bolero: Bodyline
Everything else: Angelic Pretty

I have such mixed feelings about this outfit. It is hard to describe. I feel like it is almost on the verge of Ero Lolita which is a substyle that I'm not really a fan of...

Blouse and skirt: Bodyline
Socks and choker: Innocent World
Shoes and bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Parasol: Angelic Pretty

Maybe later in the month I'll try again to make a wardrobe post. I believe it would be a good opportunity for me to look at what I have and do a wardrobe cleaning.

 In other news, check out this blurry photo of a Cooper's Hawk hanging around in our back yard.
What I wore skating with my family today. Wish I could have gotten a photo of myself on the ice but I don't think any of us even brought our phones. I hope one day to be somewhat better skilled at skating. I always feel pretty awkward on the ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...