Friday, January 25, 2019

The Wardrobe Post 2019

This year I've tried to better document what all the items I have are. I kinda ran out of steam towards the end. Maybe I will work on it later on. Wardrobe posts are kinda difficult to do! However, it was an amazing opportunity to reorganize my closet and also decide what things I don't want to keep anymore. I've listed stuff for sale on Lacemarket and there are still more things to list. Things that didn't get included were a few items such as a blouse, a dress, bloomers and socks. This is because they were in the wash or I didn't feel like photographing them.
I'm quite happy with where my wardrobe is right now. It's amazing to be able to buy a dress or skirt and not need to buy new things to be able to make a coordinate. It's also become way more cohesive which I'm happy about too! 
There are a still a few more things that I'd like to buy for my wardrobe... but I'm kind of short on room and I'm moving soon. I think I'll make a wish list post. I had wanted to just make it a page on this blog, which maybe I'll do too. The way I'm thinking of it is that the page is something that would be periodically updated whereas posts are like snapshots in time of what I was currently wanting.
 
Anyway, that was a lot of text! ^^; Enjoy my wardrobe post!

Dresses

 (left) Angelic Pretty x Disney: Kiss Me! Cat Marie OP (right) Angelic Pretty: Whimsical Vanilla-Chan OP
 (left) Angelic Pretty: Milky-chan the Fawn OP (right) Bodyline: Scalloped Polka Dot Double Lace Up OP (L257)
 (left) Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Maria Antonia OP (right) Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Lace Frill JSK
 (left) Angelic Pretty: Vanilla-chan JSK (right) Angelic Pretty: Happy Garden JSK
 (left) We're All Mad Here: Ebony Sweets JSK + unknown Alice and the Pirates blouse (right) Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Halloween Alice Bustle JSK
(left) Angelic Pretty: Sheep Garden OP (right) Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Dessert OP (2010 version)

 Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Tartan Check Hem Scallop JSK
 Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Seraffi JSK
 (left) Bodyline: Duet Rabbit Note Pattern JSK (L506) (right) Innocent World: Forest Harvest Festival JSK
 Innocent World: Marie Rose OP
(left) Innocent World: Satin Floret JSK (right) Angelic Pretty: Classical Fairy Tales OP

Skirts

(left) Bodyline: Rose Stripe Bustle Skirt (L353) (right) Bodyline: Bouquet High Waist Corset Skirt (L444)
 Bodyline: Stripe Skirt with Polka Dot Ribbon (L220), Angelic Pretty: Sugar Dream Dome, Bodyline: Princess Skirt (g011)
 Angelic Pretty: Polka Dot Milky-chan Applique
I love love love the appliqué. I want to get this skirt or the JSK in  a colour that works better with my wardrobe but it's hard to find! </3 (and also $$$)
(left to right) Angelic Pretty x4: Promenade de Paris, Toy Parade, Toy Fantasy, Fancy Box

Tops

 Innocent World: Blouse with Rose Jabot, Innocent World: 3 Ribbon Round Collar Blouse, Innocent World: Rose de Mariee Blouse, Infanta: Country Story Knight Blouse, Beth: Rose Lace Tulle Blouse
 Bodyline: Ribbon Blouse (L015), Bodyline: Puritan Collar Strawberry Button Blouse (modified), Angelic Pretty: (probably from a lucky pack), Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Back Pin Tuck Blouse (?)
Angelic Pretty: Angelic Pretty Paris Anniversary Cutsew, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Round Collar Cutsew, Angelic Pretty: Promenade de Paris Print Cutsew, Angelic Pretty: Wrapping Ribbon Cutsew
Angelic Pretty: Fancy Box Bunny Parka, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Bunny Ears Cardigan (?), Angelic Pretty: Toy Fantasy Print Parka
(Columns, left to right) Innocent World: Ribbon Lace Millefeuille Bolero x2, Bodyline: Eyelet Frill Mini Cardigan (L072), Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Forever Enchanted Midnight Spell Bolero, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Baby Logo Bolero, Bodyline: Frilled Long Sleeve Bolero (L237), Angelic Pretty: Triple Ribbon Bolero
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Tartan Check Jacket, Bodyline: Lace Pipping Ribbon Peplum Jacket (L502), Angelic Pretty: Royal Ribbon Jacket

Accessories

Innocent World, Angelic Pretty, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, We're All Mad Here, Offbrand, Handmade
(top) Innocent World: Logo Ribbon Beret, (left) Innocent World: Ushanka with Velveteen Ribbon, (centre) Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Ribbon Beret, (right) Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Colette Fur Beret
(top row) Innocent World: Ribbon Frill Bag, Angelic Pretty: Strawberry-chan Pochette, Baby the Stars Shine Bright: Ribbon Basket Bag, (centre) Angelic Pretty: (? probably from a lucky pack)(bottom) We're All Mad Here: Skelepony Plush Bag, Angelic Pretty: Osanpo Lamb-chan Bag, Angelic Pretty: Polka Dot Ribbon Round Pochette Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Heart Ribbon Bag
All Angelic Pretty (wow I need to diversify)

Footwear


Tall pink boots are Angelic Pretty Dream Girl Boots
Pink tea party shoes with the black insoles are Angelic Pretty 
White heels are Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Pink old school shoes and brown Mary Jane heels with the bows are An*Tai*na
The two pairs of Oxford heels are offbrand
The brown boots are TaoBao (not sure what brand) 
Everything else is Bodyline




2 comments:

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...