Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2018 in Review

I just want to write a quick review of how my year went.

I successfully read one book a month. I would like to keep up with this habit into 2019.

I practised meditation and yoga more consistently. Right now, I'm going through physio and the physiotherapist has told me not to do anything with forward bends, which now makes some of my favourite things to do in yoga unavailable...

I didn't end up making something every month. School took up a lot of my time and made it very difficult to keep up with hobbies other than reading. I did spend a lot more time on the internet than I wanted. It is possible that I didn't allocate my time appropriately. Ruby Granger on YouTube made a video where she suggested creating a list of things for yourself to do so that you don't waste time like I did. I think I will try it out.

Even though 2018 was a very difficult year, I feel more stable. Things that I wouldn't have been able to do before, I can do now. I get angry less.

It feels as if who I am as a person is changing. Something that is kind of not so great is that I feel differently about lolita. It is hard to put into words. It reminds me of how some of my favourite JFashion bloggers/YouTubers left the fashions they were involved with. How it was disappointing but it also made sense. I'd rather people share their story with people online than create their story based on what people want.

I'm interested to see what 2019 will be like. I may have accomplished a goal that has taken over 10 years to complete, for example. I hope I can use the year as a 'feeler'. Luckily, I think I am in a position where I can do that.

And now it is time for some photos of some rando things I did!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...