Saturday, September 8, 2018

Nearing the End of Summer (Finally!)

Nearing the end of summer --> The weather is colder! This means: wearing lolita again.
I wore lolita the entire day today! I had a group meeting in the morning, I stopped to visit my aunt and then had dinner with my fiance's family. There was a lot of stress involved. When I used to take medication for my anxiety, I had no problem wearing lolita. Now I get anxious wearing it. I'm super exhausted from the day, but I'm glad I did it.

Coord rundown:
socks: Bodyline
shoes: An*Tai*na
everything else: BTSSB

So what happened when I wore lolita? Here is a record to help me remember:
  • A girl in my group told me I should wear it more often, even to school. 
  • My aunt really was interested in trying to sew a lolita dress for me. I told her I have patterns from the Gothic and Lolita Bible, but they're in Japanese. I think she's up for the challenge!
  • And some guy on the street yelled at me, but he seemed to like what I was wearing.
There was a flying stinging insect hovering around me during this photo.
I'd love to wear lolita to school, but I don't know if I have to guts to do it. Plus, lolita isn't the most comfortable stuff to wear. I'm looking at you, petticoats! :<  So for now, I'm going to try to wear it on the weekends when I can. I've probably spent thousands of dollars on my wardrobe at this point (which is insane to think about) and I haven't been wearing it. Me from 8 years ago probably would hxc hate the current me for not wearing it more often.
I super like this photo.

I like this one too.

Okay, that's it. I started my last year of uni last week and I'm probably going to drown/die over the course of the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...