Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Circling Hawks

I bought things at a cool store up 'north'. It's a sort of eclectic magic-y mystical store. They have a fairy garden in the backyard, but when we were there they had actually just discovered a large sinkhole that morning and it was closed off. :'(
 
The book and socks were on sale. I think this book is in a sort of series. I needed more books to fuel my goal to read one book a month this year. The foil tube has charcoal tabs inside (I've had a hard time getting the charcoal from my backyard fire pit to light, so I wanted to try these out instead) and powdered incense is inside the container.
 
I like owls. These socks are strange. The toes are not like normal socks. They're sewn different, like the seam is straight across and doesn't curve with my feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...