Sunday, September 16, 2018

Down with the Sickness

I've caught a flu or something. I have a lot of schoolwork I could be doing, but I don't quite feel well enough. At least, everything that's due tomorrow is done.

I bought a new-to-me head bow that should be coming in the next few weeks. It is the one that matches with my BTSSB Tartan Check Hem Scallop JSK
Lolibrary link: Tartan Check Head Bow
I have the matching jacket too.

Apparently, Innocent World made a JSK with the exact same fabric as these BTSSB items because I actually ended up buying this head bow in a set with that IW JSK.

I've looked for it on lolibrary, but no luck. I can find a JSK that was released with the same cut, but not the same fabric.

I'm also thinking about ordering this vegan egg. I think eggs are the thing I miss the most. I wonder if I would even still like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...