Friday, September 21, 2018

Dress form!!

It's an iconic item for a person into lolita fashion to have! A dress form! And now I own one! Ahhhh!

This is really exciting for me, excuse the exclamation marks. This feels akin to the feeling of when I got my Usakumya. Only even more so.

I was always under the impression that dress forms are prohibitively expensive because the ones on display at Fabricland are hundreds of dollars. But, apparently you can buy cheapo ones online. This dress form that came in the mail today was actually ordered by my mom for making my wedding dress. But! That project hasn't started yet and she's away on vacation.
I dressed it up! Ah! This is so cool, I'm really happy about it.

Today, I went to an indoor trampoline park and did a lot of bouncing around. I haven't been able to get exercise while I'm being murdered by school. It was a lot of fun, though I wish the trampolines were a bit bigger... it's geared more towards children (why do children get all the cool things?).

Now I'm just sitting on the couch and enjoying the view:
No, I don't know why the oven door is missing. Things have been consistently breaking down since my dad died. Maybe it's his ghost haunting us 👻


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...