Sunday, November 27, 2022

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while. 

My coordinate for church:

The author in a mirror selfie wearing a lolita dress and cardigan. The dress has a theme of woodland animals in a forest as a border print. The cardigan is knitted. They are wearing a necklace with forest animals on it. Their socks have a corset pattern with flowers. They are wearing heels with a big satin bow on the front and a rounded toe.
I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Shop, I hope I picked a good colour scheme... Kumakumya needs a rest! Also, shocker, I am not wearing a head accessory! I'm not just digging them, I guess. Maybe I should elaborate on that some day?

Coorindate rundown:
Jumperskirt, blouse, necklace, socks, shoes: Innocent World
Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Cardigan: Lacemade

My new cardigan is from a brand called Lacemade. It's perfect for my style. I discovered it through the YouTuber Fairyanne. She's worn this cardigan in a few videos. I left a comment asking about it and she was kind enough to tell me where it was from.

The Lacemade brand tag. There are two tags attached with a ribbon. They square shaped tag has a gold embossed mermaid wearing a corset holding a glowing nautilus shell. They second tag is shaped like a crest and has the brand name in large cursive writing in embossed gold.
The tag and packaging were all very pretty.



Nothing much exciting has happened since my last post other than the cardigan arriving in the mail. Otherwise, I recently repaired the pair of shoes (Innocent World Roseline Shoes) I am wearing in today's coordinate using Shoe Goo. The soles were coming off. Not sure how much longer they'll hold out. It's such a shame that they are in poor condition because they're very cute. Many secondhand shoes I've purchased deteriorate quite quickly, even if they were initially in good condition. Not sure if it is my climate (dry) or just the age of the shoes. 

I might considering buying a replacement from Cotton Candy Feet because they make shoes in this same dusty rose colour. 

A pair of flat black shiny shoes with three straps with buckles.
I think this design would be good for my classic lolita looks. 



Also, how awesome is it that shoes are back on Lolibrary? For a while there, they didn't have any of them listed because they'd lost the information. Lolibrary is such a valuable resource to me.


Also also, I think I want to get one of those Garden style one piece dresses from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright. The ones with the V-shaped front. I saw one for a good price a while back but didn't go for it and I've kind of regretted it since? Ivory is my favourite colourway, but sax is also nice. Thinking about getting a dress/skirt in a brown fabric with an allover print some day too...

Ivory dress with long sleeves and a poof at the shoulders. The hem of the dress has ruffles. It has a standing collar and buttons down the front. Ruffles in the shape of a V, start at the shoulders and meet at waist.


I guess I should update my wishlist!


I've got a meetup next weekend and there is a swap meet at the beginning. I need to go through and pick out things I want to sell so I can free up some space and $$$ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...