Sunday, June 19, 2022

It's June AlreadY!

I've been away and travelling a lot so I haven't had much of a chance to wear lolita. 

I did wear lolita a whole lot over the Easter weekend, and I'd meant to post about it but never got a chance.

Part of the problem is that it's not a smooth process to transfer images from my smartphone onto my computer to write these entries. 

These Converse shoes are from Poshmark! They will go well with very casual coordinates.

A pair of pastel pink high top converse shoes with large ribbon laces and large grommets to accommodate.


This is what I wore to church today. There was no time for a proper photo. In addition I wore a satin pink baseball hat and an Angelic Pretty purse. I actually had to run to church in order to make it on time. It must have been an interesting sight to any observers. These Converse came in handy!


The author in a lolita coordinate wearing the converse shoes, an Alice in Wonderland Innocent World JSK and a bunny ear bolero from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright. They have the hood of the bolero up, the bunny ears are flopping to the site. It is a photo taken in a mirror.


A friend and I were discussing the use of the term lolita. I don't want to use this term anymore. Personally, I don't want to deal with misconceptions. Instead, I'll refer to it as jfashion (when talking to muggles). I think this works, because my style is perhaps not strictly lolita anyway. 


Hopefully, there will be other opportunities to wear lolita before the month is over. I'll be attending Trotcon next month. I plan to make a Fluttershy themed coordinate!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...