Friday, January 28, 2022

Virutal Meetup Coordinate Jan 28 2022

 The writer is sitting in a desk chair from IKEA. The chair has no arms. The author is wearing BTSSB lace frill JSK with a sausage sleeves blouse and Cameron headbow also all from BTSSB. There is a lot of crocheted lace.

Here's me ready for a virtual meetup viewing of Kamikaze Girls. Was not feeling well enough to stand for photos or even put makeup on but peep my new desk chair. It's one that I've wanted for over a year and I finally got it AND it's more comfortable than my previous chair :D

I went for an old school look to be on theme with the movie. Put my hair up in a high ponytail, not a look I normally go for with lolita but I wanted to try it out. I've actually been wearing my hair in a top knot pretty often in my daily life. Actually, you can see the top knot in action in my previous post :P


Coordinate rundown:
Headbow: Cameron Headbow
Blouse: Back Pin Tucked Blouse
Dress: Lace Frill JSK
Socks: Torchon Lace 
Everything from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright except the socks which are from Innocent World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...