Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Finally Trump Alice!

Background: I ordered the Trump Alice JSK from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright in the summer without realizing that they only ship with EMS. EMS currently doesn't ship to Canada. I thought, 'alright, let's wait and see if they start shipping again.' Half a year later I came to the conclusion it's probably not going to happen so I send an email to the company asking if I can change the shipping address to USA. They say yes and thankfully I'm able to have it shipped to a family friend and they forwarded it to me. Apparently when they saw the word 'Trump' on the package they were triggered, which is pretty funny.

I should have taken a photo of how everything looked out of the box, but that didn't happen. I'm going to show some worn photos now~

The author is wearing the JSK with a blouse underneath and showing off the matching wristcuffs
I got the JSK version with a heart on the bodice! This was one of the main reasons I wanted this dress :D. There are trump themed accessories as well: wristcuffs, headbow and socks. I got red which is unusual for me but I enjoy the colour here. I really like this style of headbow as well, it's good for me and my flat hair c:

A shot showing the skirt of the dress, the matching socks and a pair of lolita shoes with double straps and bows and a small platform.
I paired the coordinate with these blue shoes because I really love the pop of blue from Alice's dress in the print.

Full coordinate shot with the addition of a black and white oldschool cardigan. The author is standing infront of closed closet doors and doing a funny pose on one leg like they are taking a big step.
It's cold both outside and inside so cardigan has to happen. I'm glad this is a dress that goes with this particular cardigan because there's not currently a whole lot to go with the cardigan at the moment.

I am currently working on my wardrobe post but I'm unsure if I'll manage to finish before the end of January. All my main pieces are photographed but tops and accessories are not. >< 
This time I used my dressform instead of doing a flatlay. It's funny to see how all my lolita clothes fit on the dressform compared to my own body. 

 I'm not including this dress in the wardrobe post, although I bought it last year I didn't receive it until 2022 so~ 

Also! spy another new dress in the corner of two of the photos! I want to make a post about it soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...