Sunday, November 28, 2021

Updating the wishlist

Just for record keeping's sake, the following are being removed from the wish list because they have been obtained. 

Edward Muffler

Toys Museum JSK or OP in pink or sax


Doll's Tea Party Special Set OP in black


I basically had a massive haul. Much $$$, but I got some really great things. After washing, I might make a post showing what I'd bought. Unboxing/haul videos seem to encourage spending for me, so I decided not to film myself unboxing it all in case it might have the same negative effect on someone else.

Thinking about adding a few new items onto the wish list. But not 100% decided yet.
Currently, thinking about:
  • Candy Carol OP in ivory
  • Stardust Fantasia in navy (although I wouldn't mind any of the other colorways, really)
  • BTSSB bunny ear hoodie in sax
Nothing else comes to mind at the moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...