Saturday, March 28, 2020

Wish List Update

I finally have the Blooming Snow White Underbust jumperskirt! :D
But... I am having some difficulty coordinating it. At least, nothing came to mind right away... :<

From and back of the JSK. Has mint green accents. The print has images from the snow white fairy tale including the dwarves, mushrooms, Snow White, the cottage and forest animals.


I have so many prints with deer on them now:

  • Classic Fairy Tales (Angelic Pretty)
  • Delft Lotta (Innocent World)
  • Forest Harvest Festival (Innocent World)
  • Bambi (Innocent World)
  • Alice & Bambi (BTSSB)
  • Blooming Snow White  (BTSSB)
  • Milky-Chan the Fawn (Angelic Pretty)


Disclaimer: Just because a print has deer doesn't mean I instantly want to buy it! Somehow, it needs to fit a certain aesthetic. Milky-Chan gets a pass. It doesn't fit the aesthetic; it's just a sweet lolita print I always wanted.
For example, Metamorphose's Lovely Forest or BTSSB's Bambi de la ForĂȘt Secrete aren't on the list of prints I want to get. Even though they have the woodland forest theme and deer.

Also, I bought two new pairs of boots:
Axes Femme
Clara Short Boots
Perfect in time for winter to be over. :| But at least I'll have them for next year. The Clara boots are darker than I would like, but at least they are shorter than my other boots. I think I'd still like a pair of cream coloured boots.


I meant to post this last week! I forgot that I hadn't posted it yet ><; 

Now that I have acquired some things on my wishlist, I can remove them!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Axes Femme has some amazing shoes sometimes, but their size L only goes up to 24.5cm and I never dare risk it. Both of these pairs will be super cute additions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially love the pink boots. I am worrying that the brown boots are a bit too dark. I think I still want to get a pair that is beige in colour.

      Delete

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...