Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Trying to Become a Volunteer and Losing Things in the Mail

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Charlotte's Freedom Farm is looking for volunteers and I filled out an application!! o(≧∇≦o)

I hope they like my application! I want to go there and work in the dirt and see the animals!


I've had A LOT of stuff come in the mail btw. But I am not going to take pics yet because some of it is real wrinkly and in need of a wash (mum's washer died RIP). That's not all... a package is lost in the mail right now, it seems. Canada Post doesn't have any information about the package at all and on the site from the country that it's shipped from it has never updated since the seller dropped it off. ;-;

This will be the second package that has become lost in the mail since May. ARGH

I hope that it isn't really lost and they've just fumbled scanning it (it's happened before). In the package is the Delft Lotta JSK in blue short version and I even had found and bought the matching head bow for it.

A model wearing the delft lotta jsk by innocent world. It is blue and cream coloured with deer on it.A model wearing the delft lotta jsk by innocent world. It is blue and cream coloured with deer on it.

This could be me ^^^
Actually, I don't have the matching socks or that ribbon on the neck. But still. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hate when things get lost in the mail. I had that happen to me recently (luckily not with lolita, but with a present I was buying for someone - predictably, it turned up yesterday, whole 6 days after I needed it). Fingers crossed yours gets found and delivered soon, Delft Lotta is such a lovely print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I hope it will all just turn up eventually. I am not sure how long it is reasonable to wait before giving up on it (and possibly trying to find it for sale again). The seller has already contacted the post office twice to try and figure out what's happening.
    I've been ordering online since 2010 and since November/December of last year is the first time I've had things go missing and now things just keep going missing. :S

    ReplyDelete

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...