Friday, April 12, 2019

What to Do after University?

 Can I please just be a volunteer here?

Two goats laying cuddled together on wood chips. One is a light brown goat with floppy ears. The other is white and black.
Just look at these goats.
A brown chiken has been digging in the wood chips. There's another chicken behind her, but you cannot see its face.
And these chickens.

I know it's probably better to just donate money. They already have 15 volunteers. A good birthday gift to me would be to donate on my behalf. BTW I used snipping tool to get these images because they were on Instagram (is this bad to do? probably)
Here's their Instagram where the photos are from: @charlottesfreedomfarm
Go there and look at photos!

Also there is a Zero Waste Academy in Kamikatsu Japan! Apparently the town is a zero waste town. They're really strict about waste; they have a strict recycling policy. I remember seeing a video about a town where they wash dishes in this water where fish live, the fish eat the food waste and then the water from the fish goes into the rice paddies and it fertilizes the soil. I can't remember where it was though!

Also, someone a few streets away from me has a natural garden, they have a sign up: In the Zone. It's some kind of association, I do not know if it is still active though. If I ever own any land, I want to naturalize it.

I have received some packages in the mail but I'm waiting until after exams to open them huhu. I'll probably record it because I like rewatching myself opening things. I need to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...