Thursday, February 17, 2022

Just a Post about Saturday

I made a delicious loaf with dried fruit! I used tapioca starch instead of rice flour and the texture was good! I think I would prefer rice flour though. Or maybe a mix of the two. I am really into making a dessert for the week lately. It's nice to have something extra after dinner. Baking isn't something I've done much of but this has increased my interest.

A photo of a sweet loaf in a loaf pan with sunflower seeds baked into the top.

The author in a dress with an allover print. The dress has two small bows on the skirt and two bows down the front of the bodice. They are wearing platform shoes with a wooden sole. They have their hair in a topknot with a bow and are doing the peace symbol with their hand. The dress falls above their knees.
I also wore lolita this day.  The jumperskirt is Mary's Sweet Sheep from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright. It's super short!!! These rocking horse shoes which came with a broken strap :( I don't know how to fix it. I asked my husband to solder it back together for me, he said it might ruin the buckle but... it's totally broken how could it get more ruined? I hope he'll try to fix it. 

Oh right, I filmed a video of myself doing my daily makeup routine. For archival purposes, I suppose. It's set to publish at a later date though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...