Thursday, March 5, 2020

Minor Update

Things I should buy before buying anything I don't need:

  • Boots (something like what is currently on my wish list page). 
  • New petticoat
  • ..
Okay, this list isn't that big. (maybe will add things later when I remember them)



I am thinking about creating a neocities website.

Also, I got Marshmallow Bunny Ribbon JSK with the matching socks (but no headbow boo)
I want the white colourway. But! I got it in the pink colourway because a listing came up with the matching socks.
Now that I have it in pink, I really like it. If the white comes up, I think I'll still buy it and then compare them and hopefully come to a conclusion about which I like best. This isn't the first time I've bought a dress in order to obtain matching items being sold concurrently. 

Me wearing the pink Marshmallow Bunny Ribbon JSK by Angelic Pretty on top of a blue and white striped blouse with a white yolk. Pink shoes and white socks. I'm waving.
Trying the dress on. It's a crummy picture but I wanted to point out that I felt the combo of the blouse with the stripes at the bottom of the print was interesting.

I want to do a proper blog post of what else I received in the mail with this dress. I basically went on a buying spree because of missing out on both Vanilla-Chan accessories and the Milky-Chan bag. The humorous thing is that I spent less on everything in the haul than if I had bought those things so~
I got some things for quite cheap because they were dirty so I want to launder them first before photographing them. (feeling inspired by some recent posts about cleaning lolita pieces).

2 comments:

  1. Narrowing down to what you actually need vs what you want is harder than most people think, so I appreciate your struggle. At elast with only two items on that need list, you can hopefully find something that suits you quickly.
    I look forward to a bigger haul post. I might be stopping myself from spending money, so I'll live through other people's posts as much as I can :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't bought the petticoat! I don't know what's wrong with me lol. I know which one I want to buy. But as far as specifics (how many layers for example) I am unclear. bleh.

      Delete

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...