Tuesday, January 14, 2020

2019 In Review

I was looking around here and realized I'd written a 2018 review and so I should probably consider writing a 2019 review too.

It's difficult to write with a lot of enthusiasm because I am dealing with emotional difficulties. I've faced a lot of death in the past few years and now everything is tinted. It's like it's been slowing building up. My perception of reality has changed. The state of my life is good though, quite good. I currently do not have any great difficulties although uncertainty of the future follows me around.

Last year, I wrote that I should like 2019 to be a sort of feeler year but it seems I am left with more questions than answers.

Anyway~

Let's see some pictures from my 2019:

















Going through my photos makes me realize I did a whole lot of stuff.

So what do I hope for 2020? I hope that it will go smoothly and that I will be able to transition easily to my future home. I'm moving to a new city farther than I'd like from my family. I'll be gone for at least two years. I hope I can begin to accomplish my dreams. I also hope I can continue discovering my inner artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...