Monday, February 26, 2018

Cat Ears in Lolita?

In a recent Rufflechat post about unpopular opinions in lolita fashion, someone mentioned that appropriately coordinated and good quality animal ears is not ita isn't an unpopular opinion. I seem to recall that they were a big faux pas before. It's interesting to see how the fashion evolves.

From my personal experience, it is more popular now to wear animal ears, bear ears especially. I do not see cat ears around too much, maybe because they were iconically ita those negative feelings about them are still hovering around in the back of people's minds.

Anyway~

Whenever I wear Angelic Pretty's Vanilla-chan JSK I end up pairing it with cat ears.

This JSK is good for cold weather. It is mostly constructed out of a woolen houndstooth fabric. It also has two pockets and a light interior petticoat which is typical of Angelic Pretty's garments.

Another feature of this dress is that it has thin waist ties with these cute furry pom-poms at the end of them.

Coordinate rundown:
JSK: Angelic Pretty Vanilla-chan JSK
Cutsew + Socks: BTSSB
Bracelet + Ring + Bag: Angelic Pretty
Shoes + Wristcuffs: Bodyline
Fur Collar + Cat Ears: H&M
Ear Warmers: Aldo
Collar Chain: Handmade



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...