Monday, October 14, 2019

Renaissance Festival

At the beginning of September, we went to the Renaissance Festival.

My outfit this year was similar to what I wore the previous time. I wish this corset wasn't an underbust corset, I don't know what I was thinking. It was very expensive, so I basically always wear it when I go. I have worn it with classic lolita coordinates before too (with Bouquet High Waist Corset Skirt (L353) from Bodyline in green and Millefeuille bolero from Innocent World in red). I don't know that I have any photos of that coordinate though.
A girl dressed as a demon and a girl dressed as a peasant standing together. There is an old crone in the background. They are standing in a wooded area in front of a castle.
My friend and I at the festival.


I actually bought a few things this time.

A little dish with tiny plants captured in resin, rose scented potpourri and a noodle bowl w/ chopsticks.

A bowl with chopsticks, a little dish with a fern and flowers on it and a plastic bag filled with pink potpourri.


The next time I go to the festival, I want to focus less on the stores. Instead, I just want to enjoy seeing outfits and performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings on a Sunday

 It's the first time I've worn lolita in a while.  My coordinate for church: I can't wait to get my new bag from Cotton Candy Sh...